- This lesson/unit is all about Fractions! Students will access a digital learning site to explore fractions through multiple media sources. They will watch videos, read books, play games, and visit websites all designed to help them develop a deeper understanding of fractions. To demonstrate their knowledge, students will then work with their peers to complete a digital notebook, a hyperdoc, a jamboard, and a google form. Students will be empowered to learn because this lesson/unit gives them choice!
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Elementary Mathematics
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary
- Material Type:
- Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Shannon Miller
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.