- This lesson shares a Ute tale with students to help them to use illustrations to help clarify text details and sequence. The story is then used to help engage students in a discussion on bullying, how actions have consequences and what the characteristics are of a good friend.Background information gives teachers resources to help their students learn more about the Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation. The lesson is an integrated English Language Arts, Social Studies, Health lesson.
- Remix of:
- Tableaux Using "Coyote and the Rock"
- Literature, Elementary English Language Arts, Health Education, Social Studies
- Lower Elementary
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Reading
- Brenda Beyal, Lorna Loy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.