- Getting students to read is not always easy. The teacher chooses one of their favorite books and shares it with students is an excellent way to get them excited about reading. Tell them why it is one of your favorite books. In this lesson, students will explore character, plot, and theme and learn to write persuasively as they develop a movie-style trailer for a book they have read.Image information
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Elementary English Language Arts
- Upper Elementary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.