- This is a lesson plan that introduces rotational and reflectional symmetry with geometric shapes, focusing on regular polygons. Notes (two copies: a student version and also an answer key, both as a Word doc and a PDF), assignment, and cut-out shapes are provided. There is a final project, with both instructions and an example included. Cover image: Christensen, K., 2022. Reflectional Symmetry of an Atom [screenshot] (Keynote presentation, Rotational and Reflectional Symmetry Assignment).
- Remix of:
- Rotational and Reflectional Symmetry of Polygons
- Secondary Mathematics
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Other
No evaluations yet.