- This is the detailed lesson plan. Students will be guided through the strategies included in reciprocal teaching as they read/listen to the Goshute tale "Coyote Loses His Eyes." based on the Goshute story booklet adapted by Kathryn Hurst and Cultural Consultants Genevieve Fields and Chrissandra Murphy. This story should only read told or read during the winter months. The Native American Indian Literacy Project was made possible by funds from the Utah State Office of Education (USOE). It is a joint effort of the USOE and San Juan School District Media Center.Lesson Plan Author: Patricia Helquist
- Remix of:
- Coyote and Frog Race Lesson Plan
- Elementary English Language Arts, Social Studies
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Katie Blunt
- Utah State Board of Education
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.