- This is the detailed lesson plan to create a story map based on the "Coyote and Frog Race" Goshute story booklet adapted by LeeAnn Parker and Cultural Consultants Genevieve Fields and Chrissandra Murphy. This story should only read told or read during the winter months. The Native American Indian Literacy Project was made possible by funds from the Utah State Office of Education (USOE). It is a joint effort of the USOE and San Juan School District Media Center.Lesson Plan Author: Patricia Helquist
- Remix of:
- Bear and Deer Lesson Plan
- Elementary English Language Arts, Social Studies
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Katie Blunt
- Utah State Board of Education
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.