- This is Day 2 of a 5 day unit teaching students strong research skills for a "white paper" style research paper (can be modified for any pro-con research assignment). For the purpose of this assignment, the white paper is an argumentative piece which introduces a problem and argues a solution to that problem.In this team taught lesson, students will learn that researching is not a linear process. They will use "presearch" to help them test, adjust, or even abandon viable topics from their brainstorming. They will learn to narrow ideas to smaller, researchable concepts.
- Remix of:
- Reading Engagement Lesson 3: Book Talks
- Secondary English Language Arts, Media and Communications
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Utah Lesson Plans
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.