- This lesson is for students who are very familiar with CSfirst or Scratch, and is intended to deepen and assess their familiarity with the blockly code language used in both. First the class discusses what "reverse engineering" is and why is is beneficial to them. Then, they will work in groups to recreate an example scene playing on the main screen, one sprite at a time. At the end, the students will compare their work to the code from the example project and discuss any differences that make the code work better, worse, or more efficiently. They will share the link to their group project to turn it in.
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Technology and Engineering Education, Computer Science
- Upper Elementary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.