- In this lesson, students will learn about the Paiute Indian Tribe of Utah through a slide show presentation that helps students learn more about traditional vs. current ways of living, learning and governing. Each of these short descriptions help students to better understand that the Paiute people continue to thrive in Utah.Students will also listen to a Paiute Tale which is part of the Native American Indian Literacy Project and be able to use the book as an English Language Arts comprehension activity. The extensions and additional resources help the teacher to be aware of other ways that students can engage.
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Literature, Elementary English Language Arts, History, Social Studies
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Lorna Loy, Brenda Beyal
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.