- This lesson explains the changes that boys in Upper Elementary and Middle School can expect as they enter puberty and suggestions on how to respond to these changes. It also explains the purpose and process of intercourse in regards to reproduction. The materials included are designed for boys taught either by a certified medical professional or in the home by parents/guardians. This lesson contains:Images from Advocates for Youth A video from the Puberty Workshop on eMediaCover Image
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Health Science Education, Health Education, Biology
- Upper Elementary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.