- Students will use predicting, questioning, commenting, and connecting to the text as strategies while they read. They will also practice retelling the story to a partner to demonstrate comprehension. This detailed lesson plan is based on the Goshute story "Coyote and the Rolling Stone" story booklet adapted by Merry Adams; Cultural Consultants: Genevieve Fields and Chrissandra Murphy. This story should only read told or read during the winter months. The Native American Indian Literacy Project was made possible by funds from the Utah State Office of Education (USOE). It is a joint effort of the USOE and San Juan School District Media Center.Lesson Plan Author: Patricia Helquist
- Remix of:
- Coyote and Mouse Make Snow Lesson Plan
- Elementary English Language Arts, Social Studies
- Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Katie Blunt
- Utah State Board of Education
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.