- This is day three of a five day unit teaching students strong research skills for a "white paper" style research paper (can be modified for any procon research assignment). For the purpose of this assignment, the white paper is an argumentative piece which introduces a problem and argues a solution to that problem. In this teamtaught lesson, students will continue to learn that researching is not a linear process. Students will learn to adjust their topic based on what information is available (with their presearch). Focus will be on finding good search terms and thinking outside of the box to gather evidence.
- Remix of:
- Reading Engagement Lesson 3: Book Talks
- Secondary English Language Arts, Media and Communications
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Utah Lesson Plans
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.