- This lesson is about Reform Movements in US History, what led to them, and the outcome of their fight for reform. It includes Women's Suffrage, The Progressive Movement, The Rise of the Temperance Movement, and the 1800s-1920s.This lesson will be presented in a primarily synchronous, face-to-face manner. It could possibly span a week in length.
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Primary Source, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos
No evaluations yet.