- This lesson is created and intended for a photography or digital media course at the 7-9 grade level. This lesson teaches students about composition techniques to help improve their photographic compositions. This lesson is interactive, using Nearpod Presentations to teach the main concept.
- Remix of:
- Framing and & Leading Lines in Photography
- Art and Architecture, Skilled and Technical Sciences Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Other
No evaluations yet.
This resource has not been reviewed or approved by the Utah Education Network or Utah State Board of Education.